We Trust We Trust

This song builds nicely and the different sounds are well-layered, but while listening to the piece I was constantly distracted by the bass's use of nothing except the exact same four pitches (maybe that's by fault; I do not know what could be changed about that bass line), and the ending was awful.

RDMIX11 Eye RDMIX11 Eye

Never repeat anything. Always change a few notes, change dynamics, change the rhythm, change note lengths, or something. If you make the piece more engaging before the change, then the change will be more effective.

Loopzjohn responds:

I can imagine it would sound very intense if I did something like that. :3

Lay and relax Lay and relax

Nice.

This song would be very relaxing, but I think that the bass and bass drum should be less harsh and more smooth. I would also like to hear this song if you made the bass drum play on beats 2&4 (the 'cool' beats) instead of 1&3. Also make the volume be more dynamic. To me, the introduce-one-track-then-play-it-with -another-track style seems to be used too often..

OOTHQ: Kakariko OOTHQ: Kakariko

nice

This sounds terrible in little earphones, but it's quite awesome

OOTHQ: The Lost Woods OOTHQ: The Lost Woods

whoa

I got an intense feeling of nostalgia and happiness as soon as the melodic part of the piece began. Thank you for being so good at this ^.^ . This piece is a work of wonders.

LP - Plunder the Galaxy LP - Plunder the Galaxy

Another great track =D

awesome composition here =D

great job++++

Windmill Song (LOZ OOT) (8bit) Windmill Song (LOZ OOT) (8bit)

to much editng

I like the low quality alot, but start the melody earlier, and don't try to write your own parts >_<

PixlCrushr responds:

I didn't just try to write my own parts, but I did it, and I like the outcome. ;)

Operation: Evolution Operation: Evolution

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Nice solos. You might want to slow it down a bit, though.

it's cold, frigid dance it's cold, frigid dance

should be louder

Quite nice, but you should make the lead piano quite a bit louder and the base instrument louder also.

The second piano was also quite nice.

Lasers and Scimitars Lasers and Scimitars

great song!

great song, but I I didn't like how it just fades out in the end.