Corgi Love! Corgi Love!

Too short

R-Evolution R-Evolution

heh-heh

You should try to show how evolution really works..

The animation is nice, though,

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

Please make more content

I do not enjoy a short animation with unfunny jokes and no effort at graphics.

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Sorry

You need to find a way to reduce the amount of lag. Maybe release a copy of it with simplified graphics.

The music is nice and the game looks great. The game-play was nice when the frame-rate was high, but terrible otherwise.

Stating the Obvious Stating the Obvious

Misquitos don't kill people

Malaria kills people.

Also, there is no proof that there is not or was not a bigger waterfall somewhere else in a universe.

:o

Crazy Tracker Crazy Tracker

meh

The game was nice at first but got boring after a few minutes.
I also noticed that when the game is paused, things still spin and move.

We Trust We Trust

This song builds nicely and the different sounds are well-layered, but while listening to the piece I was constantly distracted by the bass's use of nothing except the exact same four pitches (maybe that's by fault; I do not know what could be changed about that bass line), and the ending was awful.

RDMIX11 Eye RDMIX11 Eye

Never repeat anything. Always change a few notes, change dynamics, change the rhythm, change note lengths, or something. If you make the piece more engaging before the change, then the change will be more effective.

Loopzjohn responds:

I can imagine it would sound very intense if I did something like that. :3

Lay and relax Lay and relax

Nice.

This song would be very relaxing, but I think that the bass and bass drum should be less harsh and more smooth. I would also like to hear this song if you made the bass drum play on beats 2&4 (the 'cool' beats) instead of 1&3. Also make the volume be more dynamic. To me, the introduce-one-track-then-play-it-with -another-track style seems to be used too often..